AGI Automation Equipment Components - Manufacturer of Precision Industrial Automation Assemblies, Linear Actuators, Rotary Actuators, Pneumatic Grippers, and Robotic Grippers.
AGS-6 Powered Slide
|Inch & Metric
| PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
||Inch Solid Works, 3D IGES, Step
3D, IGES & Step
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Design: Built-in air cylinder, linear bearings
on steel hardened shafts
Stroke: 1-6 in
Thrust Force @ 80 PSI [5.5 BAR]
80 lbs [355 N]
Low/High 20-120 PSI [1.4-8 BAR]
Low/High -20°/150°F [-28°/80°C]
Side Play: ± 0.001 [.03 mm]
Maximum Payload: 100 lbs [45.3 kg]
Material: High Strength, Aluminum Alloys,
Weight: 12 lbs [5.5 kg]
Piston Diameter: 1.25 in [31.7 mm]
- Compact lightweight unit with built-in air cylinder.
- Linear ball bearings ride on precision hardened
ground steel shafts.
- Units are permanently lubricated for non-lube
air operation, allowing for OSHA compliance.
- Piston seals are U-cup type for long service
- Aluminum body and end blocks contain tapped holes
and dowel pin holes for precision mounting or fixturing.
- Custom mounting holes and air ports can be added.
Please consult factory.
- Main body or end blocks can be anchored due to
the 1/16" height clearance.
- Standard built-in stroke adjustment for precise,
- Proximity switches are available to monitor end
of stroke position of the body.
- Optional shock absorbers can be ordered for smooth
- Series AGS-6 is fully field repairable for cost
savings and minimum down time. Repair kits are available
for repairs or maintenance.