Pneumatic Feed Escapements
Dual Timed Type
Pneumatic feed escapement actuator is ideal for singulating and release of individual parts from hoppers, conveyors, vibratory feeder bowls, tracks and magazines. These compact long stroke Linear actuators escapements are internally sequenced. The cross porting makes sure both rods are extended before either rod can retract ensuring positive part feeding. The AGI escapements have an easy part clearing feature due to internal back pressure cross port design, this allows both rods to be retracted with air pressure off to clear a jam.
Single Non Rotating Type
Single finger feed escapement with t-slot gib design is ideal for use in tight spaces needing large payloads. This single guided actuator has a T-slot bearing design that is supported the length of the body to handle large moments. Multiple mounting surfaces allow payloads to be attached to the top rail or the endplate. AGMS slides are offered in four stroke sizes from .25 inch (6.4mm) to 2 inch (101 mm) and have .5 and .75 inch bore sizes.
Features & Benefits
- Compact, Long Stroke Escapements made for separating and isolating individual parts from tracks, vibratory feeders or conveyors.
- Internal sequencing and cross porting make sure both rods are extended before either rod can retract, ensuring positive part feeding.
- Easy part jam clearing due to internal back pressure cross port design, this allows both rods to be retracted with the air off.
- Piston seals are U-CUP type for long service life.
- Hall effect sensors are available to monitor stroke position at any point in the stroke.