AGO-2 Load Limiter, Low profile – Variable Trip Points
Features & Benefits
- Dynamically Variable Trip Points – Use air regulator to adjust the breakaway moment. Being able to program your collision sensor offers protection at all speeds of operation. The breakaway threshold adjusts to match the working forc ranges of your robot/application.
- High Reliability – All AGO Load Limiter model feature a non-compressive, metal to metal seal which ensures reliable and consistent operation, giving you the permanent reliability you need and expect. Precise locating components are used to ensure that the Load Limiter repeats back to its original position with less than 0.001 inches.
- Quick Reaction Time – At the moment of impact, the AGO air chamber seal is opened and a shutdown signal is instantly sent to the system controller. No reaction time is lost waiting for a deflection to occur. This is another advantage of an air pressure system.
- Monitors Performance Readiness – AGO Units can only be pressurized when reset in one unique position. The presure switch monitor confirms that air pressure is present before resuming operation. The ready-to-perform signal from the pressure switch lets you know the AGO is reset in the proper position and pressurized. You will never receive a false readiness signal with an AGO unit.
- Load Limiter Becomes Compliant – Non resistive compliancy upon impact offers better tool protection. The AGO Load Limiter removes the force from your tool and robot wrist. Large rotational and axial compliance during a crash prevents damage.
Design: Non-resistive compliancy upon impact.
Rotation Range: 360 degree unlimited torsional rotation.
Torque (contiuosly variable): Max.Breakaway Mom, Mx … 56 in-lbs.
Max.Breakaway Mom, My … 56 in-lbs.
Max.Breakaway Mom, Mz … 56 in-lbs.
Min/Max.Breakaway Compressive C, … .20/120 lbs.
Avg. Response Time: 2 – 6 ms
Pressure Range: Low = 14 psi; High = 90 psi
Temperature Range: Low = -32 F; High = 158 F
X and Y …….. +/- 0.0005″
Z ……………….+/- 0.0005″
Compliance Angle (x,y): +/-5 degrees.
Axial Compliance (Z+): +/-0.134 in
Material: High strength, hard- coated aluminum alloys and stainless steel
Weight: .56 lb.
Switch Description: 3 Amps: 24 VDC High
reliability aircraft snap acting type.