AGS base power slides have a built in air cylinder that reduces the overall length or footprint of the unit. Bore sizes are .75 inch, 1 inch and 1.25 inch with stokes from 1 inch to 6 inch.
This base linear actuator is heavy duty industrial grade.
- The end blocks are bolted to the shafts.
- The air feed shaft is gun drilled hardened shafting material to prevent air leaks and extending service life.
- Bearings are precision linear sealed type suitable for heavy loading.
- Polycarbonate composite bearings are also available.
- Stroke adjustments are standard on both sides and are sensor and shock absorber ready.