Robotic Tool Changer
Robotic Tool Changers or End Of Arm tooling provides the flexibility to automatically change end-effectors or other peripherals. Robotic tool changer has two mating halves, one called Robot Side and the other Tool Side.
They couple locked together via a pneumatic air cylinder and have user electrical contacts, pneumatic, water pass through. This makes a robot very versatile for high production environment. Robotic load limiters or robotic collision sensors prevent damage to E.O.A.T and other robotic peripherals.
AGI EOAT tool-changers are accurate, highly rigid, and have multiple pneumatic ports and optional electrical contacts ideal for end of arm tooling. The pneumatic actuators tool changer system offers a full line of robotic tool-changers designed to minimize assembly line change outs and down time.
- When you’re doing batchmode Manufacturing: Reduce line change overs from Hours to Seconds.
- When you are maintaining or repairing tools: You can have a second identical tool available, that won’t need calibration.
- When you need a more flexible robot: Now your robot can perform multiple tasks with a simple tool change.
- Clean room assembly
- Electronic assembly
- SMT work cells
- Small parts or light assembly
- Material removal
- Fine pitch component placement