Feed Escapements actuator is ideal for singulating and release of individual parts from hoppers, conveyors, vibratory feeder bowls, tracks and magazines. These compact long stroke Linear actuators escapements are internally sequenced.
Features and Benefits
- Compact, Long Stroke Escapements made for separating and isolating individual parts from tracks, vibratory feeders or conveyors.
- Internal sequencing and cross porting make sure both rods are extended before either rod can retract, ensuring positive part feeding.
- Easy part jam clearing due to internal back pressure cross port design, this allows both rods to be retracted with the air off.
- Piston seals are U-CUP type for long service life.
- Hall effect sensors are available to monitor stroke position at any point in the stroke.