AGPS-1-1 Parallel Gripper – Single Finger, One Fixed Jaw
Features & Benefits
- T-Slot bearing support for the carriage and end plate offers superior load bearing performance throughout the stroke.
- Compact lightweight unit with built-in air cylinder.
- Piston seals are U-cup type for long service life.
- Standard built-in stroke adjustment and stroke lock for precise, repetitive operation.
- Hall Effect sensors are available to monitor stroke position.
- Multiple mounting surfaces on the body and end plate with threaded and counterbored holes for easy mounting choices.
Design: Built-in air cylinder T-slot slide
Stroke: .5 in adj [12.7 mm]
Thrust Force @ 80 PSI [5.5 BAR]
Extended: 15 lbs [66.7 N]
Retract: 13 lbs [57.8 N]
Recommended Speed: 2-12 in/sec [0.5-.3m/sec]
Low/High 20-120 PSI [1.4-8 BAR]
Low/High -20°/150°F [-28°/80°C]
Side Play: ± 0.001 [.03 mm]
Maximum Payload: 3 lbs [1.3 kg]
Material: High Strength, Aluminum Alloys, Bronze
Weight: 2.5 oz [70.1 g]
Piston Diameter: .50 in [12.7 mm]