AGR-5 Rotary Actuator
Features & Benefits
- Built-in adjustable hardstops on output flange stop against a dowel pin embedded in the body to prevent pinion breakage and give accurate specific rotation requirements.
- Two large bearings, one on either side of the pinion, provide for steady output flange with high loading capacity.
- Ultra high torque-to-weight ratio for faster cycle times.
- Compact body design to fit in tight space applications.
- Units are permanently lubricated for non-lube air operation, allowing for compliance with OSHA regulations.
- All rotary units have zero backlash at either end of rotation, keeping the output flange against the hardstop.
- Built-in adjustable flow controls allow for maximum cycle times and smooth deceleration.
- Proximity switches are available to monitor end of rotation.
- The AGR-5 unit is fully field repairable for cost savings and minimum down time.
Design: Rack and Pinion with Flange Hard Stop
Rotation Range: 0º-180º (Adj. +/- 5º)
Payload: 30 lbs central to axis of rotation [13.6 Kg]
@80 psi [5.5 BAR] 248 in/lb [28 Nm]
Dynamic 1495 lbs [6650 N]
Static 2260 lbs [10050 N]
Rotation Time: No load .40 second
Low/High 30-120 PSI [2-8 BAR]
Low/High -20°/180°F [-28°/80°C]
Accuracy: .001 concentric and perpendicular to axis of rotation
Material: High Strength,Hard Coated Aluminum Alloys, Steel
Weight: 8.5 lb [3.9 kg]
Piston Diameter: (2x) 1.625 in [41.3 mm]