AGT-2 Powered Slide Linear Thruster
Features & Benefits
- Floating piston rod coupling eliminates cylinder binding.
- Compact, lightweight unit with replaceable air-cylinder.
- Units are permanently lubricated.
- Optional stroke adjustment for precise, repetitive operation.
- Proximity switches are available to monitor end of stroke position of the body.
- Optional shock absorbers can be ordered for smooth operation.
- Aluminum body end blocks contain taped holes and dowel pin holes for precision mounting or fixturing.
- Standard end plate to stop shaft vibrations.
Design: Replaceable air cylinder, linear bearings on
steel harded shafts
Stroke: 4 in max. (1″ increments)
[100 mm] [25.4 mm]
Thrust Force @ 80 PSI [5.5 BAR]
30 lbs (multiply force factor by input pressure in PSI)
Extended: 20 lbs [89 N]
Retract: 19 lbs [85 N]
Recommended Speed: 1-40 in/sec
Low/High 20-120 PSI [1.4-8 BAR]
Low/High -20°/150°F [-28°/80°C]
Side Play: ± 0.001 [.03 mm]
Deflection: See Chart
Maximum Payload: 5 lbs [2.2 kg]
Material: High Strength, Aluminum Alloys,
Weight: 0.50 lbs + 0.05 lb/in [0.23 kg + 0.86 g/mm]
Shaft Diameter: 3/16 in [5 mm]
Piston Diameter: 9/16 in [14 mm]