AGT-4 Powered Slide Linear Thruster
Features & Benefits
- Compact lightweight unit with replacable air cylinder.
- Floating piston rod coupling eliminates cylinder binding..
- Units are permanently lubricated for non-lube air operation, allowing for OSHA compliance.
- Optional stroke adjustment for precise, repetitive operation.
- Aluminum body and end blocks contain tapped holes and dowel pin holes for precision mounting or fixturing.
- Standard end plate to stop shaft vibrations.
- Proximity switches are available to monitor end of stroke position of the body.
- Optional shock absorbers can be ordered for smooth operation.
- Series AGT-4 is fully field repairable for cost savings and minimum down time. Repair kits are available for repairs or maintenance.
Design: Replaceable air cylinder, linear bearings on
steel hardened shafts
8 in max. (1″ increments) [203 mm] [25.4 mm]
Thrust Force @ 80 PSI [5.5 BAR]
70 lbs (multiply force factor by input pressure in PSI)
Extended: 0.88 lbs [4 N]
Retract: 0.81 lbs [3.6 N]
1-40 in/sec [XX-XX m/sec]
Low/High 20-120 PSI [1.4-8 BAR]
Low/High -20°/150°F [-28°/80°C]
Side Play: ± 0.001 [.03 mm]
Deflection: See Chart
Maximum Payload: 25 lbs [11.3 kg]
Material: High Strength, Aluminum Alloys, Steel Components
Weight: 3.75 lbs + 3 oz/in [1.7 kg + 2.6 g/mm]
Shaft Diameter: 1/2 in [12.7 mm]
Piston Diameter: 1 1/16 in [27 mm]