AGI Automation Equipment Components - Manufacturer of Precision Industrial Automation Assemblies, Linear Actuators, Rotary Actuators, Pneumatic Grippers, and Robotic Grippers.
AGSL-5 Powered Slide
|Inch & Metric
| PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
||Inch Solid Works, 3D IGES, Step
3D, IGES & Step
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Design: Carriage magnetically coupled to piston.
Stroke: 5 to 96
Thrust Force @ 80psi: 24 lbs.
De-coupling Force: 35 lbs.
Recommended Speed: 2 to 16
Pressure Range: Low = 26 psi; High = 101 psi
Temperature Range: Low = -14 F; High = 140 F
Side Play: +/- 0.005" throughout the stroke
Loading: 25 lbs.
Material: High strength, hard coated aluminum alloys and steel
Weight: 5.25 lbs. X .28 lbs./in of stroke
Piston Diameter: 0.625"
Cushion: Cushioned at both sides
- Magnetically coupled cylinder is designed to be leak
free due to no mechanical connection between the piston
and the body.
- Prelubricated for miles of maintenance-free travel,
with easily accessible carriage lubrication port.
- 304 stainless steel tubing and U-cup seals for
lower dynamic friction.
- Compact lightweight unit with built-in air cylinder.
- Linear ball bearings ride on precision ground
and hardened shafting.
- Aluminum body and end blocks contain tapped holes
for precision mounting or fixturing.
- Main body or end blocks can be anchored due to
the 1/16" height difference.