AGS-5 Powered Slide
Features & Benefits
- Compact lightweight unit with built-in air cylinder.
- Linear ball bearings ride on precision hardened ground steel shafts.
- Units are permanently lubricated for non-lube air operation, allowing for OSHA compliance.
- Piston seals are U-cup type for long service life.
- Aluminum body and end blocks contain tapped holes and dowel pin holes for precision mounting or fixturing.
- Custom mounting holes and air ports can be added. Please consult factory.
- Main body or end blocks can be anchored due to the 1/16″ height clearance.
- Standard built-in stroke adjustment for precise, repetitive operation.
- Proximity switches are available to monitor end of stroke position of the body.
- Optional shock absorbers can be ordered for smooth operation.
- Series AGS-5 is fully field repairable for cost savings and minimum down time. Repair kits are available for repairs or maintenance.
Design: Built-in air cylinder, linear bearings on steel
Stroke: 5 in
Thrust Force @ 80 PSI [5.5 BAR]
50 lbs [222 N]
2-14 in/sec [0.5-.35 m/sec]
Low/High 20-120 PSI [1.4-8 BAR]
Low/High -20°/150°F [-28°/80°C]
Side Play: ± 0.001 [.03 mm]
Maximum Payload: 50 lbs [22.6 kg]
Material: High Strength, Aluminum Alloys, Steel
Weight: 6.5 lbs [3 kg]
Piston Diameter: 1.0 in [25 mm]