AGMS-2-1 Feed Escapement – Single Finger
Features & Benefits
- T-Slot bearing support for the carriage and end plate offers superior load bearing performance throughout the stroke.
- Compact lightweight unit with built-in air cylinder.
- Piston seals are U-cup type for long service life.
- Standard built-in stroke adjustment and stroke lock for precise, repetitive operation.
- Hall Effect sensors are available to monitor stroke position.
- Multiple mounting surfaces on the body and endplate with threaded and counterbored holes for easy mounting choices.
Design: Built-in air cylinder T-slot slide
Stroke: 0.5 in [12.7 mm]
Thrust Force @ 80 PSI [5.5 BAR]
Extended: 35 lbs [155 N]
Retract: 33 lbs [146 N]
Recommended Speed: 2-12 in/sec [0.5-.3m/sec]
Low/High 20-120 PSI [1.4-8 BAR]
Low/High -20°/150°F [-28°/80°C]
Side Play: ± 0.001 [.03 mm]
Maximum Payload: 7 lbs [3.2 kg]
Material: High Strength, Aluminum Alloys, Bronze
Weight: 4.2 oz [120 g]
Piston Diameter: .750 in [19 mm]