AGSL-5 Powered Slide
Features & Benefits
- Magnetically coupled cylinder is designed to be leak free due to no mechanical connection between the piston and the body.
- Prelubricated for miles of maintenance-free travel, with easily accessible carriage lubrication port.
- 304 stainless steel tubing and U-cup seals for lower dynamic friction.
- Compact lightweight unit with built-in air cylinder.
- Linear ball bearings ride on precision ground and hardened shafting.
- Aluminum body and end blocks contain tapped holes for precision mounting or fixturing.
- Main body or end blocks can be anchored due to the 1/16″ height difference.
Design: Carriage magnetically coupled to piston.
Stroke: 5 to 96 inches
Thrust Force @ 80psi: 24 lbs.
De-coupling Force: 35 lbs.
Recommended Speed: 2 to 16 in/sec
Pressure Range: Low = 26 psi; High = 101 psi
Temperature Range: Low = -14 F; High = 140 F
Side Play: +/- 0.005″ throughout the stroke
Loading: 25 lbs. max
Material: High strength, hard coated aluminum alloys
Weight: 5.25 lbs. X .28 lbs./in of stroke
Piston Diameter: 0.625″
Cushion: Cushioned at both sides